1953 The spouses Martha and Eugen Klink take over the Gasthof Waldhorn from an regional brewery.
1970 The little guest house is beeing extended and various areas are modernised.
1984 Martha and Eugen Klink hand over the operation to the next generation.
1993 Construction of a new hotel-building with 24 rooms, meeting room and sauna facility.
2005 The attic floor of the original building undergoes a radical change and is redesigned with 8 new rooms.
2014 The restaurant and the sanitary facilities are all thoroughly refurbished and modernised.
2019 The breakfast room is renovated and enlarged with a conservatory.